After a few months of combined school work, procrastinating, and software development,
I’m proud to release the EzMiner AIO Miner and hopefully also a lot more features and utilities.
It might seem a little bare bones at the moment and that’s because I decided to release it early as I
just couldn’t wait. However rest assured that the features present work and they work well.
However, coming in the next few days will be nearly daily updates adding features and fixing bugs,
you can report them in the website comments, github page or reddit page and I’ll be happy to fix them.
There are a lot of new things that I have added in, going for a rush of features over application stability but if I went for both then it could have taken over another month for me to push this out.
If you are a pool owner please apply to have your pool listed in the miner here.
Here is the changelog from 0.2.1 of the original EzMiner (But to be honest this one is basically built from the ground up and doesn’t share anything besides the name with 0.2.1) to this version.
- Brand new GUI
- Automatic scraping through ez_ticker for the value of cryptocurrencies (max 4 at the moment)
- Automatic hashrate reporting within the miner itself for ALL pools (does not use external APIs for hashrate)
- Live pool list that can be updated in realtime without updating the miner itself.
- Check ETN for nanopool within the miner (spacepool support coming soon)
- Check pool status before you begin mining. (WALLET ADDRESS REQUIRED FOR THIS)
- Automatic error reporting (if your miner fails to start it tells you exactly why and how to fix it)
- Supports multiple coins! This is something the original one couldn’t do.
I will talk about each point in more detail after the downloads and screenshots.
Virustotal Link: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/b7402de…
Often, virus scanners flag mining software as malicious since attackers often install this software on other users’ computers without them knowing. The anti-virus companies are correctly protecting you from this, but you are choosing to mine Electroneum, which is perfectly safe. Electroneum’s site also says this. My exe also has no flags.
If you’d like to donate and make sure that I can continue making free tools you can either mine for me using the miner (using the prefilled url in the current miner v0.2.1) or send crypto to the following addresses:
Changelog in detail:
I will post about the new features, how I did them and why I did them here, watch this space. It will come with a youtube video to explaining my reasoning.