I suppose I was a bit too ambitious when I set out for updates every day, this one concentrates on bugfixes
as well as enabling features already present.
Also it has come to my attention that an EZMiner already exists, I’ll be changing the name soon.
THIS UPDATE BREAKS EXISTING CONFIGURATIONS REMOVE AUTO.MCF & DO NOT USE OLD .MCF FILES
- Added ability to choose miner backend & enabled cpuminer-multi support.
- Added full theme customisation.
- Fixed updater.
- Added more AEON pools!
Feature updates will follow soon!
If you are a pool owner please apply to have your pool listed in the miner here.
Here is the changelog from 0.2.1 of the original EzMiner (But to be honest this one is basically built from the ground up and doesn’t share anything besides the name with 0.2.1) to this version.
- Brand new GUI
- Automatic scraping through ez_ticker for the value of cryptocurrencies (max 4 at the moment)
- Automatic hashrate reporting within the miner itself for ALL pools (does not use external APIs for hashrate)
- Live pool list that can be updated in realtime without updating the miner itself.
- Check ETN for nanopool within the miner (spacepool support coming soon)
- Check pool status before you begin mining. (WALLET ADDRESS REQUIRED FOR THIS)
- Automatic error reporting (if your miner fails to start it tells you exactly why and how to fix it)
- Supports multiple coins! This is something the original one couldn’t do.
I will talk about each point in more detail after the downloads and screenshots.
Virustotal Link: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/ca6185d813…
Often, virus scanners flag mining software as malicious since attackers often install this software on other users’ computers without them knowing. The anti-virus companies are correctly protecting you from this, but you are choosing to mine Electroneum, which is perfectly safe. Electroneum’s site also says this. My exe also has no flags.
If you’d like to donate and make sure that I can continue making free tools you can either mine for me using the miner (using the prefilled url in the current miner v0.2.1) or send crypto to the following addresses: